How to Pledge
We recognize that this might be your first time pledging on a project (and we thank you for choosing us to do so!) Here are some simple instructions:
- Make sure you are logged into Kickstarter. If you do not have an account yet, go ahead and create one by following this URL:
- Once your account is created and/or you are logged in, navigate to our campaign page:
- On this page you should see a button that says “Back This Project”. Go ahead and click on it (we promise, it’s fun!)
- On the following page, you will have the option to select your ‘Reward Tier’. Each tier generally costs a little bit more than the previous and has rewards that increase in value as you scroll down. Go ahead and pick a tier that rewards you with the items you would like from our campaign.
- Don’t want the game or any of its rewards? No problem! Go ahead and select ‘No thanks, I just want to help the project’ and put it an amount that you would like to donate towards our campaign. Every little bit helps!
- After you have selected a tier (or are donating an amount without the selected rewards) click on ‘Continue’. When you perform this action, you’ll be prompted to provide your payment information.
- After you fill out all of the necessary payment information, go ahead and click the button that says ‘Pledge.’
- If everything goes through properly, you’ll be greeted with a confirmation page that should provide a warm and fuzzy feeling for helping us out!
- That’s it! Your payment method won’t be charged unless we reach our goal within the time line allotted. Be sure to check our campaign closer to the project end-date to know exactly when and how much you will be charged.
Thank you for backing us, we really appreciate it!
Note: If you elected to receive a reward that has to be shipped to you, we will obtain shipping information from everyone as we get closer to our fulfillment date.